Not only will the G Expedition steer you closer to some of our planet’s most amazing places, our professional and highly-skilled team of on-board experts offer keen insight, unique perspectives, and hands-on attention not found in a guidebook. Make your next tour a voyage you’ll remember the rest of your life. Return home a different person than when you left.
The G Expedition counts with experts in everything from geology to marine biology and polar history, the members of our team are always eager to share their infectious passion for the plants, animals, and people you’ll encounter. Add in professional hotel staff and a seasoned crew, and you’ll be more than comfortable during your adventure on the water. 10:1 passenger-to-expert ratio.
|Helsingor Skibsvaerft, Denmark
|55 crew, plus 14 expedition staff
|Current Life Saving & Rescue equipment
|Covered motor lifeboats 4 pcs capacity of 204 people and life rafts with a total capacity 150 people
|Telephone, internet, GMDSS, satellite C, B & M.
|Retractable fi ns, gyro stabilized
The G Expedition has multiple large public areas to enjoy during sea crossings and in between land excursions. Amenities include:
- All cabins with private en suite and outside view
- The Penguin Library
- Medical clinic and english speaking doctor
- The Gear Shop
- Polar Bear Pub
- The Lounge
- Albatross Dining Room, serving international cuisine and large enough to accommodate all passengers in one sitting
- Large aft deck with barbecue facilities
- Forward deck viewing platforms
- Fitness centre/sauna
- Large fleet of Zodiacs with 4-stroke engines